'I had an open mind when David Moyes was appointed manager of Manchester United, but here are 9 reasons why I think he needs to go:
1. The transfer fiasco started it...then his waffle that they got the 'player' they were after all along - Fellaini!
2. Moyes then sacked the best backroom staff in the Premier League - Manchester United's Mike Phelan, Rene Meulensteen and goalkeeping coach Eric Steele.
3. He hasn't tried Zaha, who SAF signed from Crystal Palace for £15m, in a competitive match this season.
4. Moyes has overplayed Ferdinand, Vidic and Giggs.
5. He has played Young, Nani, Valencia, when many feel that they aren't good enough for a Manchester United team.
6. Moyes has played Smalling at right back - he is not a right back.
7. He has undermined Evra by trying to sign a new left back.
8. He is blaming the players for a lack of consistency, yet he appears to have no idea on tactics / strategy himself.
9. Finally, Moyes appears to have no idea on training, and seems to be unable to recognise a good player when he sees one.
There are, of course, those who say of Moyes: 'Give him time - look at Fergie'. But Fergie had major success in Scotland (both domestically and in Europe) before he arrived at Manchester United. Moyes hadn't.
In my view, David Moyes has to go - and has to go now'.