The transfer talk continues, but is it just international break silly season?
Konstantinos Mitroglou is a striker in sensational form in Greece, with it claimed by the Express that both Arsenal and Liverpool are showing an interest.
The Gunners do have a need for an additional striker as back up for Olivier Giroud, while Liverpool do not unless they sell Luis Suarez, which appears strongly as if it will not be happening.
So who is Mitroglou and what do fans need to know about him? Fear not, here are five facts about him so you can familiarise yourselves...
1) Konstantinos Mitroglou is a 25-year-old striker who plays for Olympiakos in Greece, signing his first professional contract with them back in 2007.
2) Mitroglou grew up in Germany and was eligible to play for them, but represents Greece - his country of birth, scoring five goals in 25 matches for his country.
3) His goalscoring record this 2013/14 season is attracting attention, with more goals than games. He has netted 12 times in nine matches; amazingly they have all come in four games - with four hat-tricks to his name, including one in the Champions League against Anderlecht.
4) Prior to this season's hot streak, Mitroglou had never scored a hat-trick in his professional career.
5) Mitroglou has played against Arsenal four times in the Champions League, winning twice and losing twice - and scoring two goals against the Gunners in the process.
Would he be a good bargain addition at your club?
image: © wonker