Atletico Madrid are flying, and everybody wants a piece.
Diego Simeone's side have a 100 per cent record in La Liga and the Champions League, with star striker Diego Costa scoring 10 goals in eight games.
His supporting cast are attracting attention, with Liverpool linked by newspapers in Spain with a €20m transfer offer for attacking midfielder Koke.
So who exactly is Koke? Here are 10 facts about him...
1) Koke is 21-years-old, and his full name is Jorge Resurreccion Merodio.
2) He has spent his entire career so far at Atletico Madrid, making his debut in at 17-years-old in 2009 .
3) He is an attacking midfielder, capable of playing centrally, on the left, or the right. This season in La Liga he has started five games on the left wing, one on the right and one through the centre.
4) Koke has scored two goals in 13 games this season, but his seven assists have been crucial to Atletico's success, providing the winner against rivals Real Madrid.
5) In 2012/13 he scored three goals and provided 14 assists as Atletico finished third in La Liga, with notable assists coming in the Super Cup win over Chelsea, and the Copa del Rey Final victory over Real Madrid.
6) Koke has two senior caps for Spain, and was part of Spain's under-21 European Championship winning squad in the summer of 2013.
7) In seven matches against Barcelona, Koke is yet to emerge on the winning side, losing five of them, and has no goals or assists against them.
8) The seven assists he has made this season are more than twice the amount any other Atletico Madrid player has provided, with Gabi closest with three.
9) His 85 per cent passing accuracy is the fourth highest in the Atletico squad, while his 261 passes completed is the second highest among his teammates.
10) Koke has made more key passes, setting up goalscoring opportunities in La Liga than any Barcelona player. His 22 key passes is the second highest in the division, with Rayo Vallecano's Robert Trashorras one ahead on 23.
Check him out in action...
Should Liverpool big bid for Koke?
image: © azuaje