I know the NFL season has just started and the draft is many months away but we thought we'd look at some of the best prospects coming out of college football this season.
Widely regarded as the second best quarterback prospect that will enter the draft next May, Brett Hundley will also be in high demand.
A player that can hurt you both on the ground and through the air, Hundley has led his UCLA team to a 3-0 start in their college season.
Like his fellow QB Bridgewater, Hundley is athletic with a strong arm and there's no doubt that NFL teams will be fighting for his signature.
Here are a few things you might not know about Hundley:
1) Born on June 15, 1993 in Chandler, Arizona.
2) Brett had a record-setting debut season in 2012, he established new school marks for single-season completions, single-season passing yardage and single-season total offense.
3) In the same season he became the first Bruin quarterback to throw for at least 300 yards in three straight games.
4) Hundley was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school, the first ever five star quarterback to join UCLA.
5) His dad played football (lettered at running back in 1986) at the University of Arizona and also had an uncle who played quarterback at Wichita State
Dual threat Quarterbacks are so sought after in today’s NFL. In the past few years we have seen Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson be successful in the air and on the ground, even Andrew Luck has shown how he dangerous he can be running.
Whichever team chooses Hundley will be able to keep opposition defences on the back foot with trick plays and QB runs. He is considered the second best quarterback on the draft board so look for the Cleveland Browns to be interested in him.
Predicted destination: Cleveland Browns
Below you can watch Hundley in action for UCLA:
image: © neontommy