Arsenal won their second UEFA Youth League match in succession, matching the senior side in gaining maximum points in the new flagship competition.
The young Gunners matched up against Napoli, and in this case went one better than Mesut Ozil and co, by winning 4-1.
Chuba Akpom put the side 1-0 up from the penalty spot, before Austin Lipman scored a quickfire brace - with goals in the 51st and 53rd minutes, before Akpom missed a penalty and then scored a fourth.
But who exactly is young Lipman? Fear not, here are five facts about the youngster...
1) Lipman has just turned 18 and was born in Leytonstone, east London.
2) He has been at Arsenal's academy since he was just eight, and is described as a 'versatile forward', capable of playing on the right wing or up front as a striker.
3) Lipman already has a first team squad number at Arsenal - 49.
4) He made his debut for Arsenal's under-21 side in late September, playing 90 minutes in the 0-0 draw with Fulham.
5) Lipman has won eight caps at international youth level for England's under-16 and under-17 sides.
You can find him on Twitter at @austinlipman where his background photo is one of him with Gunners legend Thierry Henry.
Check him out scoring for Arsenal's under-18s last season below:
image: © markusunger