Meet the next Tottenham striking hopeful, Emmanuel Sonupe.
There is a new name rising up in the ranks in Tottenham's academy, hoping to make a name for himself as Shaquille Coulthirst did last season.
Coulthirst bagged a hat-trick for the NextGen Series side against Barcelona, and went onto make the bench in the San Siro against Inter last season - and remains an outstanding prospect.
Emmanuel Sonupe is the teenager hoping for similar progress, having been a part of the club's academy for a couple of seasons.
He scored a hat-trick for Tottenham's under-18 side against Stoke City on Friday evening, leading his team to a 4-0 victory, their fifth victory in a row.
So what do Spurs fans need know about the exciting prospect? Here are five facts about him...
1) Sonupe is an attacking midfielder who loves to score goals, and has been playing as a right-winger for Spurs mainly this season.
2) He was born in Southwark, south London and was first scouted by the club when he was 10, he is now 17-years-old.
3) He is eligible to play for both England and Nigeria, and has represented the Three Lions at under-16 level.
4) Sonupe describes one of the players he looks up to as Ashley Young, for the way the United winger worked his way up through the ranks in English football despite an early knock-back.
5) Sonupe says his aim when he is 21 is; 'I wouldn’t mind playing for the Tottenham 1st team even though I support Arsenal!'
Spurs fans, what have you seen of him and how hopeful are you?
image: © alanstanton