Arsenal are said to be considering a move for Danish starlet Patrick Olsen, currently making waves at Inter Milan.
The news was claimed by Talksport over the weekend, and then subsequently picked up in the Danish media.
So who exactly is Olsen and why would Arsenal be interested?
Here are five facts about the player...
1) Olsen is 19-years-old, born on April 23 1994 the same date Ian Wright fired the Gunners to a 2-1 away win over Aston Villa.
2) He has recently been called into Denmark's under-21 squad, helping them to a 6-0 win over Andorra and 2-2 draw with Slovenia in his two caps to date.
3) Olsen is a defensive midfielder, whose range of passing is among his key assets. His agent Michael Bolvig said in 2012 he would compare him "to Pirlo for his technical skills and to Cambiasso for his physicality. These are the characteristics of Patrick.”
4) He is yet to make his Inter Milan debut, but has been on the bench in two of the club's three Serie A games this season, signing for the club from Brondby - where he had broken into the first team - for just £230,000 one year ago.
5) Olsen starred for his country at the under-17 World Cup in 2011, where he was selected in the 'team of the tournament'.
Check him out in action below...
Could he be the defensive midfielder Arsenal need? Would Inter sell?
image: © batrax