A player that will perhaps be relatively unknown to Fulham fans signed towards the end of the transfer window, so here we give you a bit more information on one of your latest signings.
One of Fulham’s late signings in the transfer window was Elsad Zverotic from BSC Young Boys on a two year contract for an undisclosed fee. He plays in defensive positions, mostly at right-back, and can also operate in midfield, but here are a few more facts about Fulham’s new boy.
1) He made his professional debut at the age of 17, playing in attacking midfield and as a centre forward for FC Bazenheid scoring 25 goals in 30 games.
2) From there he moved onto FC Wil, where they started converting him into a more defensive player after losing some substantial form in front of goal.
3) He spent a total of two years at BSC Young Boys after a spell FC Luzern, making Fulham his first move outside of the Swiss leagues.
4) He is a Montenegro international and has made 39 appearances for his national side, scoring a total of four goals – one of them coming against England.
5) He scored a stunning equaliser at Anfield last season for BSC Young Boys in their Europa League group stage encounter. The game finished 2-2.
Here is a video of his goal at Anfield in October 2012:
What do Fulham fans think of their new signing?
image: © nicksarebi