Liverpool are after a young winger with quite a reputation.
Liverpool have been frustrated in their efforts to sign big name players this summer, and the latest name linked fits the profile of the players they have at least managed to attract in recent months.
Richairo Zivkovic is a young prospect with a growing reputation, who they can develop and mould into a superstar of their own. Just as the club have begun doing with Coutinho, and intend on doing with Luis Alberto
In fact he has been dubbed 'the new Arjen Robben', quite some hype - with the Champions League winning Bayern Munich star a renowned global superstar.
So what do fans need to know about him? Here are five facts...
1) Zivkovic is only 16-years-old but has already made his professional debut, doing so last December.
2) He plays for Robben's former side Groningen, breaking his record as the first to score for the Eredivisie club.
3) He has played three Eredivisie games this season, scoring two goals, against NEC and Utrecht.
4) Zivkovic has dual nationality, and is eligible to play for either Serbia or Holland. He is presently leaning towards the former, featuring for Serbia's under-19 side.
5) He is the fourth youngest player in the whole history of the Dutch league, the youngest ever being 15-year-old Wim Kras, a record which dates back to 1959.
Are you keen? Or is he just too raw to get excited about?
image: © Ben Sutherland