The Australian has just arrived for a weeks trial in London ... what can we tell you about him?
The Australian powerhouse will train with the club next week in a bid to prove himself capable of Premier League football
So what can we tell you about him?
1) The strapping striker was actually born in Liverpool …Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia that is.
2) Duke began playing football in a Police Citizens Youth Club, or PCYC. These non-profit organisations main goal is to keep kids out of trouble by involving them in things like sport, art and politics.
His team was Parramatta Melita Eagles, and he spent the majority of his time on the bench for the team - whose other previous players include Tarek Elrich and Erik Paartalu.
3) He signed with Central Coast Mariners in 2009 and made his dream debut in February 2011. He scored in the game against Gold Coast United.
4) He signed a professional contract with the club last January and went on to play 28 games - scoring eight goals.
5) After Josh Kennedy pulled out of the Australia squad for the 2013 East Asian Cup, Duke was subsequently given his chance to make a senior debut.
He went on to score two goals in three games against Japan and China - but it was not enough to see them through to the next round.
Here he is scoring a goal…
image: © doggiesrule04