All you need to know about Arsenal's latest potential signing.
Reports from France earlier today confirmed midfielder Alharbi El Jadeyaoui is at Arsenal undergoing a trial, alongside 20-year-old Sebastian Perez.
So what do Gooners need to know about the potential new addition?
Here are 10 facts about him...
1) El Jadeyaoui was born in Strasbourg and was a French under-21 international but recently elected to play for Morocco for who he was also eligible, playing most recently for them just this June.
2) He is 26-years-old, but turns 27 on August 8, and plays for French second division side Angers, where he signed last summer on a free transfer from Guingamp.
3) His former clubs include Tours, for who Olivier Giroud used to play for, but their time did not overlap.
4) El Jadeyaoui's contract expires in 2014, meaning Arsenal can likely sign him for a knock down price.
5) He plays as an attacking midfielder, scoring four goals last season and registering 10 assists.
6) The highest transfer fee he has fetched in his career to date in £220,000, back in 2009 when he signed for Guingamp from Brest. That year he also had a trial with Blackburn Rovers.
7) The switch to Angers reinvigorated his career. After a solid first season at Guingamp, El Jadeyaoui played in just 14 Ligue Two matches over the preceding two seasons in 2010/11 and 2011/12.
8) He made his debut in Ligue Two back in 2005 aged 19, for Chateroux. In the following years he has remained in the division, not once making the step up to France's top flight - Ligue One.
9) He is yet to get his hands on any silverware in his career so far, coming closest in 2009 when recently signed by cup winners Guingamp, he started the Trophee Des Champions, the Community Shield equivalent, but picked up just a runners-up medal as Bordeaux beat them 2-0.
10) El Jadeyaoui is represented by the same agents as Arsenal striker and compatriot, Marouane Chamakh.
Check him out in action below...
Would you want him at Arsenal?
image: © Funky Tee