A trial for Sebastian Perez is underway at Arsenal, as their search for a defensive midfielder continues.
So here are five facts about the young player, for Gooners to discover a little more about the footballer aiming to win a contract with the club.
1) Perez is a 20-year-old Colombian who plays for Atletico Nacional, whose former players include Ivan Cordoba, Rene Higuita, Juan Pablo Angel, and the tragic Andres Escobar.
2) He played four matches at the under-20 World Cup, before his hotly tipped Colombia side were defeated on penalties by South Korea in the last 16.
3) Perez has been sent off twice in his career, both by the same referee.
4) He made his debut for Atletico when he was just 17, but is still yet to score his first goal in professional football.
5) Perez shares agents with former Real Madrid full-back Cicinho, Chelsea right-back Wallace, and young Spurs striker Souleymane Coulibaly.
Check him out in action...
If he if offered a deal, will this be Arsenal's midfield addition, or do you still expect a 'big name' too?
image: © chilangoco