Liverpool are linked with adding new players to their ranks every week, and this one is no different.
Portuguese newspaper Record yesterday claimed the Reds are interested in signing Paulo Machado.
Well who is he and what do fans need to know about him? Here are five facts...
1) 27-year-old Machado plays for Olympiakos in Greece, where he signed last summer from Toulouse for £2.3 million.
2) He is a central midfielder who scored three goals last season for the club, including one in the Champions League in a win over Montpellier, also playing twice against Arsenal.
3) Machado began his career at Porto, and has handed his first team debut by Jose Mourinho.
4) He was loaned out to four separate clubs from Porto, including Saint Etienne as part of a makeweight in a deal to sign current Inter Milan star Fredy Guarin.
5) Machado has five international caps with Portugal, but has not represented his country since 2011.
Check him out in action below...
Should Liverpool make a bid, or is he not up to scratch?
image: © wonker