Hull City confirmed the signing of Yannick Sagbo last week. Who is he?
Steve Bruce has already said he hopes new signing Yannick Sagbo can emulate the impact Christian Benteke has had at Aston Villa.
The striker completed a £3 million deal over the weekend, the Tigers' most expensive capture of the summer so far.
So what do fans and followers of other Premier League clubs need to know about him?
Here are five facts...
1) 25-year-old Sagbo is an Ivory Coast international, but only has two caps, the last of which coming in 2012.
2) He signs from Evian in Ligue One, last season's French Cup runners-up, setting up a goal as they defeated big spending PSG in the quarter-finals.
3) The final loss to Bordeaux was the second near miss of his career; he was a French Cup runner-up with Monaco in 2010.
4) He almost signed for West Ham last summer for £4 million, but the Hammers wasted their money on flop striker Modibo Maiga instead.
5) In March he suffered the painful injury of a dislocated elbow, an injury which saw him stretchered off the field, but he was back in action 10 days later.
Check him out in action below...
Will Sagbo be a hit at Hull?
image: © nicksarebi