Tottenham Hotspur completed their second signing of the summer over the weekend, another midfielder to bolster their impressive ranks.
The new man in is Belgian star Nacer Chadli, at a cost of £7 million.
But how much do fans really know about their new star?
Here are 10 facts about Chadli...
1) Nacer Chadli is a 23-year-old Belgian international who has 11 senior caps to date and two goals to his name.
2) Despite being right-footed, he made his name as a left winger, but this season has impressed in a central midfield role.
3) He joins from FC Twente in Holland, a club he has been at since making his debut in 2010.
4) He has already scored twice against Tottenham. He faced them in their Champions League run in the group stages in 2010/11, netting in a 4-1 loss at White Hart Lane, and in a 3-3 draw in Holland.
5) Chadli began his career at AGOVV Apoldoorn, an amateur side in the sixth level of Dutch football, whose former players include Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Raimond van der Gouw.
6) He was also eligible to play for Morocco, and actually did. He was picked for and played for the African country in a friendly against Northern Ireland in late 2010, before changing his mind and electing to commit to Belgium, his country of birth, months later.
7) In all competitions last season, Chadli scored 18 goals and provided 12 assists, with 10 goals in the Eredivisie along with five of the assists.
8) The Europa League is a competition he knows well, scoring eight goals in the tournament during his career so far.
9) He played in Belgium's 1-0 friendly defeat to England at Wembley last summer, coming on at half-time to replace Kevin Mirallas on the left wing, a match which featured Tottenham's Scott Parker and Jermain Defoe.
10) Squeaky clean Chadli has never been sent off in his career, and picked up just one booking in the Eredivise all season in 2012/13.
Now check him out in action...
Spurs fans are you excited about your new addition? Where do you see him fitting in?
images: © mikehamm