Manchester City last night sealed the transfer of Alvaro Negredo, making him the second addition from Sevilla this summer, joining Jesus Navas.
The 24.5 million striker will compete for places in attack with Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko, with speculation remaining that Stevan Jovetic could still join them.
So what do City fans need to know about their latest addition?
Here are 10 facts about him...
1) Negredo is 27-years-old and has 14 caps for Spain with six goals.
2) He began his career with Rayo Vallecano and was quickly snapped up by Real Madrid.
3) At Madrid he was managed by Fabio Capello, but failed to win a competitive first team start, playing for their B side instead.
4) He left for Almeira but made his name with Sevilla, for who he signed in 2009, joining former Tottenham and West Ham striker Frederic Kanoute in attack.
5) Only Fernando Llorente (35) and Aduriz (24) have scored more headed goals than Alvaro Negredo since his La Liga debut, with the striker bagging 23.
6) Negredo has received five red cards in his career, all straight dismissals, but the last of them came in 2010, suggesting he has put that side of his game behind him.
7) He has won one club trophy in his career, the 2009 Copa del Rey in which Jesus Navas scored one of the goals in a 2-0 win in the final over Atletico Madrid.
8) Negredo has played seven Champions League matches in his career, but just scored the one goal.
9) He scored a prolific 31 goals in all competitions in 2012/13, over a course of 42 matches.
10) His first international goals were a brace which came in a 5-2 win over Bosnia in 2009, which also saw his now Manchester City teammate Edin Dzeko score for the hosts.
City fans, what do you make of the Negredo signing? Do you need Jovetic too?
image: © layant