Chelsea completed a move for Marco van Ginkel last week, paying Vitesse Arnhem £9 million for his services.
Here's the lowdown on what Chelsea fans need to know about the midfielder who will be playing his football at Stamford Bridge next season...
1) Van Ginkel is 20-years-old but is already a full Dutch international, winning his first cap against Germany in a friendly in November.
2) He was part of the Holland under-21 squad at this summer's European Championships, providing one assist in the three matches he played, with the side defeated in the quarter-finals by runners-up Italy.
3) He had been at Vitesse his entire career prior to the transfer, first joining their youth academy at seven-years-old.
4) Van Ginkel made his debut in 2010, a 4-1 defeat in the Eredivisie against RKC Waalwijk, when he was just 17.
5) Four months later he scored his first goal for the club, an early equaliser in a 4-2 loss to Ajax.
6) He featured in a memorable 10-1 cup win in December against ADO 20' Heemskerk, in which he scored one and created another.
7) Van Ginkel scored 12 goals this past season in all competitions, also providing 12 assists for the club.
8) He was voted the Dutch Football Talent of the year for 2012/13, following in the footsteps of Christian Eriksen, Wesley Sneijder, and former Chelsea players Arjen Robben and Salomon Kalou.
9) The midfielder has never been sent off in his career, which has so far spanned more than 120 competitive matches.
10) At Vitesse, Van Ginkel played under former Chelsea defender Albert Ferrer, who managed the Dutch side for nine months between 2010 and 2011.
Are you excited to see how he gets on? What do you expect from him?
image: © Vincent Teeuwen