Liverpool have been linked with signing Balázs Dzsudzsák. Who is he?
Liverpool's transfer quest to test their fans' spelling abilities continues. After enquiring after Kyriakos Papadopoulous and chasing Henrikh Mkhitaryan, there is a new name to learn, Balázs Dzsudzsák.
The attacker's potential move to Liverpool is the subject of speculation from Hungarian newspaper Nemzeti Sport which claims a £12 million fee is in place and Dynamo Moscow will announce the deal shortly.
He was first linked with the club in the January transfer window, with it appearing that he is now a step closer to a move.
So what do fans need to know about the player? Here are five facts about him...
1) Balázs Dzsudzsák is a 26-year-old left winger who has 53 caps and 11 goals for Hungary at international level.
2) He is the most expensive Hungarian player of all time, with Dynamo Moscow paying €19 million for him to Anzhi Machachkala in 2012.
3) In 27 games in the Russian Premier League last season, he scored five goals and provided 10 assists.
4) He starred in a memorable 10-0 win for PSV over Feyenoord in 2010, scoring twice and creating another two goals.
5) Dzsudzsák has played at Wembley already in his career, in a 2-1 loss for Hungary against England in 2010, in which Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard scored both goals for the hosts.
Check him out in action...
Would you like him at Liverpool next season?
image: © katdodd