Liverpool last night confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Simon Mignolet from Sunderland, a transfer which inevitably brings questions about the future of Pepe Reina.
Mignolet is a name recognisable to fans of the Premier League, but how well do you know him?
Here are 10 facts about the goalkeeper who hopes to be Brendan Rodgers' first choice at Liverpool next season...
1) Mignolet began his career with Belgian second division side Sint-Truiden, the same club international coach Marc Wilmots began his career at 18 years earlier.
2) He signed for Sunderland in 2010, playing more than 100 games in three seasons for the club in total.
3) He is a full Belgian international, with 12 international caps to date, having represented his country at every level from under-16 to under-21 previously.
4) Mignolet kept 11 clean sheets in the Premier League last season, just three less than Pepe Reina did at Liverpool, in a side which finished 10 places above the Sunderland.
5) He once had his nose broken in an on-pitch collision with former Liverpool striker Emile Heskey.
6) Mignolet is effective at the other end too. He scored for Sint-Truiden in 2009 in a 5-1 win, netting his side's final goal in the 88th minute from the penalty spot.
7) The highest number of goals he has conceded in one game is the six he allowed past him in Sunderland's 6-1 loss to Aston Villa in April.
8) Mignolet has saved three penalties in the Premier League - from Demba Ba, Tomas Rosicky, and Liverpool's Luis Suarez in a 1-1 draw in 2011. Ex-Red Dirk Kuyt is the Liverpool player who did manage to score a penalty against him.
9) Mignolet recorded a save to shots ratio of 73 per cent over the past season, ahead of Reina's 69 per cent.
10) He can speak five languages, and has a degree in 'political science.'
Are you happy with the signing?
image: © Ronnie Macdonald