Liverpool are in 'advanced talks' to sign Christian Atsu, according to The Guardian - another winger to add to the club's attacking threats.
The Porto man could be bought for as little as £3 million due to his contract expiring next summer, a potential snip for the Reds.
So what do they need to know about the man who could be heading to Anfield?
Here are five facts about Atsu...
1) Left-winger Atsu is 21-years-old and plays for Porto, the club where he has been since 17-years-old, spending one season on loan at Rio Ave where he scored six goals.
2) He played 28 games for Porto this season in all competitions, scoring one goal and providing one assist.
3) The man who handed him his debut was Andre Villas-Boas, who has also been linked with bringing him to Tottenham.
4) He has eight international caps for Ghana, including six at the 2013 African Nations Cup, with two goals to his name.
5) Atsu can be found on Twitter @christianatsu20 where he can regularly be found quoting the Bible, stating life would be 'meaningless' without his religion.
Check Atsu out in action below...
Do you want Liverpool to snap up Atsu?
image: © jikatu