Arsenal have been linked with Dmitri Payet - but who is he?
By the end of the transfer window, we fully expect the number of players linked with Arsenal to top 100, who knows it may have reached that figure already (and the window is not yet officially open!)
The latest player suggested to be heading their way is Dimitri Payet, so who is he?
Here are 10 useful pieces of information you should know about the player...
1) Payet is 26-years-old and plays as a left-winger for Lille where he has a contract until 2015.
2) He is a French international with five senior caps, playing in Les Bleus recent 3-0 loss to Brazil earlier this month.
3) Payet's 2012/13 stats are highly impressive, he has 13 goals and provided a staggering 22 assists in all competitions - source: transfermarkt
4) The previous season for Lille, he was firmly in the shadow of Eden Hazard, but still scored six times and provided eight assists.
5) He was born in Reunion, a French territory in the Indian Ocean.
6) Payet shares the same agents as Arsenal's Olivier Giroud and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
7) His previous clubs are Nantes and Saint Etienne, where he unsuccessfully went on strike in an attempt to force a move to PSG.
8) The most expensive transfer fee he has fetched is the £7.9 million Lille paid for him two years ago.
9) He is yet to win a trophy in his career, the closest being the 5-4 French Super Cup loss to Marseille in 2011 shortly after signing.
10) His former bosses include Nantes manager Alain Perrin, who 'enjoyed' a spell at Portsmouth in 2004/05.
Check him out in action below...
Is Payet a player Arsenal should sign? At what price?
image: © Julien Haler