Aston Villa have clinched the signature of Jores Okore.
Being a late deadline day mover for star man Christian Benteke last season, Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has wasted little time this summer making new additions.
The club announced the signing of Jores Okore yesterday, who is expected to replace Richard Dunne's place in the Villa squad.
So who is Okore and what can we tell you about him?
Here are five facts...
1) Okore is 20-years-old and signs from Danish club FC Nordsjaellend.
2) He was born in the Ivory Coast but moved to Denmark aged three, and he is a full international for the Danes with seven caps to his name.
3) Okore is a centre-back who has Champions League experience, facing Chelsea twice in the competition this season, but saw his side concede 10 goals in two games against the Blues.
4) He made his debut for the club back in 2009 aged 17, in a memorable 9-0 victory in the Danish Cup.
5) Okore has three major honours in his career to date, twice winning the Danish Cup and becoming a league champion in 2011/12.
Villa fans are you happy with the signing? Will he become first choice alongside Vlaar?
image: © ell brown