Crédit Agricole CIB’s Board of Directors approved a proposal presented by Jean-Yves Hocher, Chief Executive Officer, to appoint the following Deputy Chief Executive Officers:
- Paul de Leusse, currently Crédit Agricole CIB’s Chief Financial Officer and responsible for the Organisation and Transformation department;
- Jacques Prost, currently Head of the Structured Finance division.
A new distribution of the supervision of business lines and support functions within General Management will be set up and effective on August 26th 2013:
- Jean-Yves Hocher, Chief Executive Officer, keeps the supervision of the corporate secretary, communications, compliance and general audit,
- Régis Monfront, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, will supervise structured finance, coverage, commercial banking and the international network, and investment banking activities,
- Jacques Prost, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, will supervise market activities, the Debt Optimisation and Distribution division and the Distressed Assets department,
- Paul de Leusse, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, will supervise support functions. He will replace Francis Canterini in his responsibilities. Francis Canterini becomes Adviser to the Chief Executive Officer.
Paul de Leusse
Paul de Leusse started his career in corporate advisory services, first as a consultant (1997-2004) then as associate director of Mercer Oliver Wyman (2004-2006). He subsequently joined Bain & Company as an associate partner. Between April 2009 and April 2011, he was Director of Group Strategy and a member of the Crédit Agricole S.A. Executive Committee. He joined Crédit Agricole CIB as Chief Financial Officer in April 2011 and is also appointed Head of Department of Organisation and Transformation in April 2013.
Paul de Leusse is a graduate of École Polytechnique and a Civil Engineer of the École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées.
Régis Monfront joined Banque Indosuez in 1981 where he successively worked at the Paris Risk Division and as Head of Large Clients in Chicago before being appointed Head of Asset Financing in New York and then Head of Equity Risk in Paris. Between 1997 and 2002, he was Director of Indosuez WI Carr Securities Hong Kong. In 2002, he was appointed senior country officer for Crédit Agricole Indosuez and then Crédit Agricole CIB (formerly Calyon) in the United Kingdom. In 2010, Régis Monfront became General Inspector of Crédit Agricole CIB. He became Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Crédit Agricole CIB in December 2011, in charge of capital markets activities, coverage of financial institutions, distribution activities and legacy assets.
Régis Monfront is a graduate of HEC and holds a degree in law from the Université de Sceaux.
Jacques Prost began his career at the Corporate Department of Crédit Lyonnais London (1986-1988). He moved to Banque Paribas in 1988, occupying various positions at the European Property Finance Division and the Project Finance Division. In 1996 he was appointed Head of Paribas Project Finance in Milan. He returned to Crédit Agricole Group in 2000, where he became head of Structured Finance at Crédit Agricole Indosuez in Italy, then Head of Real Estate and Lodging (2008-2011). He became Head of Structured Finance in November 2011.
Jacques Prost is a graduate of IEP (Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris) and holds a Master’s degree (DESS) in Financial Markets from University Paris-Dauphine.