With Arsenal poised to seal a deal for young striker Yaya Sanogo, their Premier League rivals are considering another low-key addition of their own.
The name on Manchester United and Chelsea's radar is Ramy Rabia, a young Egyptian footballer who plays in his homeland.
SkySports reported the news earlier today, but who is he?
Here are five facts about Rabia...
1) Rami Rabia is 19-years-old and has already earned five full international caps for Egypt, scoring one goal.
2) He is a centre-back who likes to play as a libero, joining the attack and getting amongst the goals.
3) He will represent his country at the under-20 World Cup this summer where he will face Spain, and helped Egypt win the African under-20 tournament in April.
4) Rabia is capable of playing as a defensive midfielder, and has done this season for his club Al Ahly, and has recently also played at right-back for his country. He is already a winner of the African Champions League, lifting the trophy in 2012 at the club for which he made his debut at just 17.
5) Intriguingly, Rabia shares the same agents as Manchester United star Rio Ferdinand, and Chelsea midfielder Jon Obi Mikel.
Check him out in action below:
What do you know about him? Would he be a great addition to either club?
image: © nolandstooforeign