Did anybody say 'Next Asamoah Gyan'...?
Sunderland have been linked with signing striker Mahatma Otoo from his homeland in Ghana.
However they are said to have competition from Benfica, who his club have confirmed have made contact for the forward.
Sunderland last year signed a sponsorship deal with Invest In Africa and are thought to be looking to the continent for the next big stars.
The striker in March said: "I have heard about Sunderland as well. I would love to play in England one day. My destiny will take me there and it is my dream to score at Old Trafford, the Emirates, Anfield and Wembley."
So who is Otoo and what do you need to know about him?
1) Otoo hails from Ghana and plays as a striker for top division club in the country Hearts of Oak.
2) 21-years-old he already is a full international, and has a record of four goals in as many games for the country's under-20 side.
3) He is his club's top scorer with 15 goals to his name so far this season.
4) Otoo spent a few months on loan with Tunisian side Esperance Sportiv on loan where he scored three goals in five games.
5) Otoo's contract expires at the end of the season, and despite entering talks over a new deal, he is yet to sign, keen to keep his options open with interest from abroad.
Would Otoo be worth a gamble for Sunderland?