Sven Ulreich is the latest goalkeeper to be linked with Arsenal, after German newspaper Bild claimed he is being watched by the Gunners.
The German newspaper has stated the club's network of spies were in attendance at the recent German cup semi-final in which Ulreich impressed.
So here's what you need to know about him...
1) Ulreich plays for Stuttgart and has been at the club since progressing through their youth system.
2) The 24-year-old recently hit the milestone of playing 90 minutes in 100 consecutive matches for the club.
3) Ulreich is a former German under-21 international, but is still awaiting a first senior cap.
4) He has faced penalties from Lukas Podolski now of Arsenal twice in his career, and been beaten both times.
5) Ulreich last January signed a new contract at Stuttgart which takes him up until 2017.
Watch him in action below...
Arsenal fans what do you think? A good signing?
image: © tjuel