Manchester United were linked with making a cut-price summer signing last night by The Mirror - Elliot Kebbie of Atletico Madrid.
The paper claimed a £1 million bid could see the club relinquish Javier Hernandez as part of the deal - that we truly doubt, as it's a real leap.
United are only probably going to let their Mexican forward go if they can attract Kebbie's teammate, Radamel Falcao.
Nonetheless, Kebbie is a very interesting prospect, which many may not have heard of considering his young age.
To bring you up to speed, here are five facts about him...
1) Kebbie is 18-years-old right-back and plays for Atletico Madrid's youth team having signed for the Spanish club in January 2012.
2) Prior to that he had spent 10 years in Leeds United's academy, making it into their reserves team before deciding to try his luck abroad.
3) Kebbie spent 'a couple of months' with Barcelona before signing for Atletico, an experience he said convinced him to make the move to Spain.
4) His dad Brimah Kebbie was a professional Rugby League player with Widnes and also played Rugby Union with Saracens.
5) One of Kebbie's assets is his pace, he can run 100 metres in 10.7 seconds.
Would you like to see United take a punt on a player like Kebbie? Is he good enough for them?
image: © azuaje