Despite their recent poor form, Newcastle United is a club that one striker particularly wants to play for.
That man is a player called Ideye Brown, whose agent has been busy talking up a move this week.
"There has been a lot of interest from English clubs, but Newcastle would be Brown’s preferred choice for a number of reasons.
"They have a good fan-base and play an attacking style of football. He has good knowledge of the club and of the Premier League. Brown would love to test himself at that level."
He will be crossing his fingers Newcastle do survive any relegation scare then, but hold on, just who is Ideye Brown anyway?
Here are five facts about him...
1) Brown is a 24-year-old striker who plays for Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine.
2) He is enjoying a prolific season, with 16 goals in 25 league games, and 21 goals in all competitions.
3) Brown hails from Nigeria, where he has 11 international caps and two goals.
4) Kiev bought him two years ago from French club Sochaux, paying £7 million to do so.
5) Watch out! Brown shares the same agents as fellow Nigerian and deadline day darer Peter Odemwingie of West Brom.
Check him out in action below...
Newcastle fans, a good signing? At what price?