So who is he?
1) Bard Finne was born in Bergen, Norway on the 13th February 1995 and signed for his hometown club as a boy.
2) Previous talents reared by the youth academy at Brann have embraced the Premier League; including the likes of Claus Lundekvam, Seyi Olofinjana and Azar Karadas.
3) Finne plays as a forward; usually just off the striker and has been compared in playing style to Wayne Rooney.
4) He signed a professional contract at the club in September 2012 but it runs out this December which has alerted many teams to his potential signature.
5) Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea have all reportedly started scout reports on the talented forward.
6) As well as English teams clubs from Germany, Italy and France are said to be keeping a keen eye on the teenage talent.
7) He is a regular in the Norwegian international youth teams and is even being talked off as a member of the senior squad already.
8) Last season he helped fire Brann to the Norwegian Youth Cup Final with a goal in the semi against Odd Grenland. They lost on penalties to Rosenborg in the final.
9) Finne scored four goals in nine appearances last season but has yet to find a goal in the 2013 season; although in fairness to the boy he has only played 22 minutes of football in the four game old 2013 Tippeligaen.
10) Finne truly broke onto the scene in September 2012. The then 17-year-old scored a brace in the final five minutes to secure a victory over Norwegian giants Rosenborg.
You can watch those goals in a truly overly dramatic and Game of Thrones like video below…
What do you make of the teen starlet?
image: © xoiram42