What can we tell you about the transfer target that has the London clubs battling it out?
So here are ten facts to impress your mates with about the London target…
1. Andrej Kramaric was born in Zagreb on the 19th June 1991 and signed with his home-town club Dinamo Zagreb when he was just seven years old.
2. He went on to score over 450 goals for the clubs youth teams making him their greatest ever goalscorer at that level.
3. He made his official debut aged 17 in 2009 against local rivals NK Zagreb. However he failed to find himself a regular spot in the first-team as he struggled to live up to his hefty billing.
4. In 2010 he almost created history by joining Red Star Belgrade. He would have been the first Croatian to play for the Serbian side since the breakup of Yugoslavia in 1992.
5. He has been out on loan at Dinamo’s farm club Lokomotiva since February last year.
6. At Lokomotiva he has found his scoring boots once again; managing to net five times in 13 appearances last season.
7. This season he has again been on form for the club grabbing 16 goals in 28 appearances across all competitions which has attracted the attention of foreign suitors.
8. He has represented Croatia at every youth age group from under-14 up to under-21 and is believed to be on the brink of a call-up to Igor Stimac’s senior squad.
9. He played for Croatia in the under-19European Championships in 2010 where he was a team-mate of current Chelsea youngster Matej Delac.
10. In 2012 it was rumoured that West Ham were interested in his signature but that interest now appears to have cooled.
What do you think? The next Davor Suker?
image: © jasonparis