In case you missed them, here's last week's top stories.
1. The Best Place To Work 2013 - Vote Now
2. 'They Have Obliterated Our (Trading) Desk'
3. HSBC Said Set To Cut Thousands More Jobs, EU Bonus Rules May Impact Fund Managers Too
4. BlackRock Takes A More Aggressive Approach To Culling Poor Performers
5. Deutsche Bank Considers Higher Base Salaries After Bonus Cap
6. 2013's Highest Rated CEOs - The Top 20
7. Queue For The Loo As Top Firm's Toilets May Be Culled
8. Bankers To Get Just One Last Big Bonus Round
9. Breathtaking - 10 Of The World's Coolest Buildings
10. Former UBS Executive Deceived by Girl and P.mp, Lawyer Says
11. 9 Memorable Quotes From The JPMorgan Senate 'Whale' Hearings
12. Ten Words That Should Never Appear on a Banking CV
13. Ex-UBS Exec Wasn't After Underage Escorts - Saw 10 Other Older Women To Prove It
14. Charlie Gasparino Reports on JPMorgan Split
15. C Suisse Exec Halts Rumor Mill
16. People News - BofA, Goldman, Mizuho, Schroders, Standard Chartered, UBS, GLG
17. C Suisse CEO - It's Not Right For Bankers To Be Paid So Much
18. How Come Bob Diamond and Oswald Gruebel Went, But Jamie Dimon Didn't ?
19. The Investment Bank of the Future
20.What I Told Our Compliance Head When He Suggested We 'Have Some Fun'
image: © Valerie Everett