Julian Draxler is seen as one of the next great players to roll off the German production line, and is already naturally attracting the attention of Manchester United and Chelsea.
He currently plays for Schalke, and they have been busy trying to talk down such a switch. General manager Horst Heldt said: "We want to keep him at our club for as long as possible. It's our obligation to ensure he feels fine being with us."
But as we all know, situations can change quickly in football. So what do fans of Chelsea and United need to know about the young talent?
Here are five facts about Draxler...
1) Draxler is 19-years-old and plays as an attacking midfielder, touted as Germany's next great playmaker.
2) He has been a first team regular for Schalke this season, scoring 10 goals and providing five assists already.
3) Draxler is already a full German international, with three caps to his name.
4) He made his debut for Schalke at just 17 becoming their youngest ever player, also scoring at the same age in both the Bundesliga and the Europa League.
5) He has a famous fan. He recently told the press that former teammate and Spanish legend Raul had been in touch to praise his recent performances.
Watch him in action below...
Would you like to see Draxler at your club?
image: © achimh