Chelsea triumphed 1-0 over Sparta Prague in the Europa League last night.
It was Brazilian substitute Oscar who scored the goal, just a minute after coming on, giving Chelsea a 1-0 advantage to take to Stamford Bridge.
Here are the key statistics to interest Chelsea fans from the game:
* Fernando Torres had more shots on goal than any player on the pitch, with 7. Three of those were on target, but none of them found the back of the net.
* Eden Hazard provided the assist for Oscar's goal; his 18th of the season for Chelsea. (10 Premier League, 3 Champions League, 2 League Cup, 2 FA Cup, 1 World Club Cup, 1 Europa League)
* Juan Mata's 92 per cent pass completion accuracy was the highest of any midfielder on the pitch.
* Mata provided an astonishing five key passes - leading to goalscoring opportunities - for his teammates.
* Ramires and Marko Marin were fouled more times than any other Chelsea players (three times each).
* Keen to get stuck in, Ramires made more tackles than any Chelsea player, with five. Cesar Azpilicueta and Frank Lampard both made four.
Watch the video of Oscar's goal below...
What were your views of last night's match?
image: © Ben Sutherland