Fulham, West Brom, Arsenal, QPR, Aston Villa, Stoke, West Ham, Spurs, Blackburn Rovers and Norwich all feature.
3 hours left for Harry Redknapp to sign a striker, as long as his vehicle doesn’t run out of petrol. Here’s what you need to know so far…
VILLA RUMOUR - The club is looking to do a loan deal with a promising player who has recently done well in MLS. #AVFC
BACK ON AGAIN – Peter Odemwingie has arrived at Loftus Road to recommence talks with QPR and presumably play a spot of FIFA 2012 with Tony Fernadez.
DEAL BACK ON – Reports suggest that Tottenham Hotspur have re-entered negotiations with Brazillian striker Leandro Damiao over a £17 million move.
MENTAL STATEMENT – Harry ‘Wind the car window down’ Redknapp has revealed that new ‘100,000k a week signing, Christopher Samba, has taken a massive wage cut to join QPR.
NOT GOING ANYWHERE – QPR owner Tony Fernandez confirms that Junior Hoilett will not be leaving the club, after WBA wanted the Canadian winger on loan.
OFF! – Peter Crouch will not be reuniting with Harry Redknapp for a third time. Rumours suggest a £5m bid from cash happy QPR has stalled.
DONE DEAL – 29 year old Bulgarian right back Stanislav Manolev has joined fellow compatriot Dimitar Berbatov at Fulham. Joining on loan, with a view to a permanent deal, from PSV.
CONTRACT CANCELLED – Blackburn Rovers have terminated the contract of attacking midfielder Simon Vukcevic by mutual agreement with immediate effect. The Lancashire club are also in talks Jerome Thomas of WBA and DJ Campbell of QPR.
OFF! Kenwynne Jones is staying at Stoke City, amid interest from Swansea City.
DONE DEAL - Liverpool confirm goalkeeper Alexander Doni has joined Brazilian side Botafogo.
In the pipeline
- David Pleat on Radio 5 live “I think that there will be a few clubs chasing West Ham’s Mohamed Diame right up to tonights dealine. In fact I can promise you that.”
- Injury prone Kieran Dyer is in talks with Middlesbrough over a ‘pay as you play’ deal.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips is due to arrive inSwindon at 2000 GMT to discuss a possible loan move from Charlton.
- Nigel Reo-Coker is talking to more than one Major League Soccer club.
- Left back Nacho Monreal is still in talks with Arsenal concerning an £8m transfer from Spanish club Malaga.
- Chelsea and Tottenham transfer target Willian is reportedly on the verge of a £34 million move to Anzhi Makhachkala from Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Fulham may sign Eyong Enoh after reports that the player has pulled out of the Ajax squad for the game with Vitesse tonight.
- Promising young full back John Stones is travelling to Finch Farm for a medical with Everton ahead of a possible £3m move.
- Jermaine Jenas is one of 124 players currently at Loftus Road, with a view to a potential move. Teammate David Bently also remains a mild option for the busy Harry Redknapp, as well as midfielder Andros Townsend.
Main deals of the day completed
- QPR have completed the biggest Premier League deal of deadline day so far after snapping up Chris Samba for a club record £12.5 million.
- David Beckham has passed his medical and signed a five-month deal with Paris Saint-Germain. He will be donating his salary to aParis based charity.
- Mario Balotelli has completed his £19 million move from Manchester City and even scored his first goal for the club in a friendly today.
- Danny Graham has left Swansea and signed a £5 million three-and-a-half-year deal with Sunderland.
- Stoke City have completed the signing of goalkeeper Jack Butland. He is likely return to Birmingham City on loan for the rest of the season.
- Stephen Warnock has signed for Leeds United on a free.
- Luciano Becchio has completed a move to Norwich with Leeds United receiving Steve Morison in exchange for the Argentine.
- Urby Emanuelson has re-joined former manager at Ajax Martin Jol at Fulham.
- Aston Villa have signed Yacouba Sylla from Clermont Foot.
- Brek Shea to Stoke City.
image: © curiouslypersistent