As we get out first sight of Jim White on the rooftops of the Sky Sports studios in London here are the big updates you need to know…
- The Guardian believes that Nacho Monreal is a Spanish target for Arsenal. Andre Santos may go in the opposite direction to Malaga as part of any £10 million deal.
- The Daily Mail believes that Arsenal have approached Athletic Bilbao about the services of Venezuelan defender Fernando Amorebieta.
- Sportsmail reports that Dutch international goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has boarded a private jet on his way to join Fulham from Roma.
- AU REVOIR, SAHA! The Guardian report that Sunderland have officially released Louis Saha from his contract after they secured a deal for Danny Graham.
- OFF! Tottenham look increasingly likely to miss out on Leandro Damiao according to Sky Sports.
- DONE DEAL! Heurelho Gomes has signed a loan deal with Hoffenheim leaving Tottenham.
- DONE DEAL: Manchester City sign Ghanaian striker Godsway Donyoh and loan him to Swedish side Djurgarde.
- DONE DEAL! Newcastle United have signed 17-year-old Swiss starlet Kevin Mbabu; another French speaking player.
- DONE DEAL! Tottenham Hotspur NextGen Series star Alex Pritchard has joined Peterborough United on loan until the end of the season.
- Tottenham Hotspur will chase Lisandro Lopez after a deal could not be agreed with Leandro Damiao.
In the pipeline
- Chelsea and Tottenham transfer target Willian is reportedly on the verge of a £34 million move to Anzhi Makhachkala from Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Sky Sports have reported that Peter Odemwingie has said goodbye to team-mates at The Hawthorns. Could he be on the way to QPR in a swap deal with Junior Hoilett?
- Norwich City could be on the verge of completing another swap deal today as they are hunting Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies. Sky Sports are reporting any deal may include Leon Barnett going in the other direction.
- Reports in Holland suggest that Eyong Enoh has pulled out of the Ajax squad for the game with Vitesse tonight; fuelling rumours of a move to Fulham. PSV Eindhoven defender Stanislav Manolev is also reportedly on his way to the Cottage.
- John Stones is travelling to Finch Farm for a medical with Everton after rejecting an offer at Wigan Athletic.
- Brek Shea is on the verge of signing for Stoke City. Tony Pulis is currently at Wembley to present a case for his work permit issues to be resolved.
- Tottenham trio Andros Townsend, David Bentley, Jermaine Jenas could all be on their way to QPR. A deal for Jenas is considered the most likely.
- West Brom are considering a loan move for Fulham player Chris Baird.
- QPR have completed the biggest Premier League deal of deadline day so far after snapping up Chris Samba for a club record £12.5 million.
- David Beckham has passed his medical and signed a five-month deal with Paris Saint-Germain.
- Mario Balotelli has completed his £19 million move from Manchester City
- Urby Emanuelson has re-joined former manager at Ajax Martin Jol at Fulham.
- Wigan have resigned former player Paul Scharner on a loan deal from Hamburg.
- Danny Graham has left Swansea and signed a £5 million three-and-a-half-year deal with Sunderland.
- Luciano Becchio has completed a move to Norwich with Leeds United receiving Steve Morison in exchange for the Argentine.
- Stoke City have completed the signing of goalkeeper Jack Butland. He will return to Birmingham City on loan for the rest of the season.
- Aston Villa have signed Yacouba Sylla from Clermont Foot.
- Rory Delap has left Stoke City on loan to join Barnsley.
image: © crystiancruz