Paris Saint-Germain, Fulham, Swansea, Manchester City, Norwich, QPR, Blackpool, Everton, Sunderland and Tottenham
Here are the big updates you need to know…
- David Beckham’s press conference at Paris Saint-Germain has commenced. Coverage can be found live on Sky Sports and the BBC.
In the pipeline
- Fulham are reportedly still working on a deal to bring Maarten Stekelenburg in on loan from Roma.
- Swansea have requested a loan deal with Manchester City to bring young striker John Guidetti in for the remainder of the season. However, Manchester City have rejected the request after selling Mario Balotelli.
- Norwich City are trying to arrange a move for Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies. However, Birmingham want a £4 million deal and Norwich have so far offered £2 million plus Leon Barnet.
- Blackpool are reportedly interested in a late move for Hull City’s Cameron Stewart, leading to further speculation that Tom Ince may be sold.
- Everton have had a bid accepted by Barnsley for youngster John Stones. The player is understood to be travelling to the training ground with his representatives.
- Chelsea and Tottenham target Willian is understood to be the subject of a £34 million bid from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala with Sky Sports reporting that deal has been done.
- QPR have confirmed the signing of Alejandro Faurlin on loan until the send of the season.
- Tottenham have granted the extension of the loan stay of Adam Smith at Millwall until the end of the season.
- Brentford have extended the loan of Wigan’s Rob Kiernan until the end of the season.
- Napoli have completed the signing of Rolando from Porto for a fee reportedly around €7 million.
- Sunderland striker Louis Saha is understood (via Twitter) to have ‘left the club’.
image: © jbl767