Here are the big updates you need to know…
- OFF! Liverpool Echo and BBC Sport are both reporting that any deal to bring Alvaro Negredo to Everton from Sevilla is not going to happen.
- DONE DEAL! Danny Graham has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with Sunderland. Swansea have taken £5million in exchange for the talented striker who earlier rejected a move to Middlesbrough.
- The Daily Mail is reporting that David Beckham has passed his medical in Paris ahead of a proposed move to Paris Saint-Germain. PSG have announced a press conference for 4pm GMT where he is expected to be unveiled.
- OFF! Celtic have turned down a FOURTH bid for Gary Hooper leaving a move to Norwich City looking extremely unlikely.
- The Guardian are reporting that Tottenham Hotspur are absolutely in the running for a late transfer for Leandro Damiao; despite assertions from Andre Villas Boas to the contrary.
- Liverpool have allowed misfit goalkeeper Doni leave on a free transfer to a currently unknown Brazilian outfit. More to come later…
- Arsenal are after a left-back. According to the Daily Mail it could be Valenciennes Gaetan Bong.
- Reports in Holland suggest that Eyong Enoh has pulled out of the Ajax squad for the game with Vitesse tonight; fuelling rumours of a move to Fulham.
In the pipeline
- Norwich City could be on the verge of completing another swap deal today as they are hunting Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies. Sky Sports are reporting any deal may include Leon Barnett going in the other direction.
- Brek Shea is on the verge of signing for Stoke City. Tony Pulis is currently in transit toward Wembley to present a case for his work permit issues to be resolved.
- Aston Villa and Stoke could be involved in a swap deal involving Darren Bent and Kenwyne Jones. Any deal may be subject to the future of Peter Crouch and a move to QPR.
- Wigan have reportedly had a £3 million bid for John Stones of Barnsley accepted by the Championship club.
- Fulham are reportedly edging closer to a move for Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg.
- QPR have completed the biggest Premier League deal of deadline day so far after snapping up Chris Samba for a club record £12.5 million.
- Urby Emanuelson has re-joined former manager at Ajax Martin Jol at Fulham.
- Wigan have resigned former player Paul Scharner on a loan deal from Hamburg.
- Norwich City have swapped Leeds striker Luciano Becchio for Steve Morrison.
- Mario Balotelli has completed a move to AC Milan. This picture was posted on Twitter earlier where he showed off his matching haircut with new team-mates Mbaye Niang and Stephan El Shaarawy.
- One player who definitely will not be moving anywhere today is Titus Bramble. Despite absolutely no reported interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid they will be disappointed to see this Tweet suggesting he does not seem on the verge of a transfer.
Home time and now time to sit in front of the TV and watch sky sports news all day. #TransferDeadlineDay— titus bramble (@19tmb) January 31, 2013
image: © simonw92