Norwich City, Celtic, QPR, Tottenham and Liverpool all feature.
Here are all of the updates you need to know about…
- Aston Villa are close to signing Yacouba Sylla in a £2 million deal from Clermont Foot. He has made one appearance at Under-21 level for France.
- Stoke’s proposed deal for Birmingham City goalkeeper Jack Butland reportedly includes an agreement for Butland to return to Birmingham on loan for the rest of the season.
- OFF: Manchester United will not be making a last minute bid to sign Victor Wanyama from Celtic. Wanyama has been linked with a move to United for the last couple of months but any deal will now happen in the summer.
- OFF: Queens Park Rangers will abandon an attempt to sign Jermaine Jenas, David Bentley and Andros Townsend from Tottenham Hotspur. A loan move for Townsend was cancelled earlier today.
- OFF: QPR will not be signing Portuguese defender Rolando from Porto. The player has opted to move to Serie A club Napoli on loan for the rest of the season.
- DONE: Free agent Kieron Dyer will join Middlesbrough after agreeing terms with the Championship club. QPR released the 34-year-old after he was plagued by injuries during his time at Loftus Road.
In the pipeline
- OFF: Younes Belhanda’s move from Montpellier to Fenerbahce has fallen through which means he could be open to a Premier League move with Arsenal and Spurs linked to him in recent weeks.
- Tottenham are still attempting to sign Leandro Damiao, with the Guardian reporting negotiations are ongoing.
- Danny Graham is locked in a race against time to finalise a move to Sunderland. The club have agreed a deal with Swansea City and Graham is expected to complete his transfer later this afternoon.
- Stoke City have had a bid rejected for Marseille defender Rod Fanni. It’s unclear whether Stoke will launch a higher bid which would delay the deal to later this afternoon.
- Fulham are lining up a last minute loan move for Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg. Sky Sports have revealed the deal is planned to cover the remainder of the season.
- Liverpool could complete a deal today for talented Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Alex Pritchard. The 20-year-old has failed to grab the attention of Andre Villas-Boas and a move could be forced through before the deadline this evening.
- Harry Redknapp told Sky Sports News that he’s not expecting any more signings for QPR today after the arrival of Christopher Samba. Redknapp’s phone continuously rang throughout the brief TV interview.
- Paris Saint-Germain announced they are calling a press conference for 4pm. They are expected to unveil David Beckham as their latest signing, which could be the final move of Beckham’s career.
- Norwich City confirmed the signing of Luciano Becchio from Leeds United while QPR confirmed the arrival of Christopher Samba from Anzhi.
- Marouane Fellaini ruled out any chance of moving away from Everton which is setting up a possible high profile transfer in the summer window.
image: © Yvelines