Stoke City, Everton, Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur all feature.
Here is all of the latest news you need to know about….
- Paris Saint-Germain have called a 4pm press conference where they are expected to announce the signing of David Beckham.
- Stoke City have put in a £4 million bid to sign highly rated goalkeeper Jack Butland from Birmingham City after he snubbed a possible move to Chelsea.
- OFF: West Ham United striker Modibo Maiga will not be joining French club Bordeaux on loan after the move fell through.
- Fulham have been in touch with Dutch club Ajax according to Sky Sports over the possible transfer of Cameroon international Eyong Enoh.
- Aston Villa, Derby County and Wolves have all been linked with Norwich City striker Simeon Jackson. The front man could be move on after the arrival of Luciano Becchio from Leeds
- Sky Sports sources are suggesting that Marouane Fellaini has ruled out a move away from Everton today meaning he’ll stay at Goodison Park until at least the summer.
- Liverpool have sent young striker Dani Pacheco out on loan to Spanish club SD Huesca. Pacheco has enjoyed limited appearances under Brendan Rodgers so far this season.
- Betting has been suspended in relation to Danny Graham's proposed move to Sunderland following a flurry of bets throughout the morning and start of lunchtime.
In the pipeline
- Tottenham Hotspur have launched a last minute bid for Leandro Damiao from Internacional worth around £20 million. More developments related to this deal are expected later.
- Tottenham have also been linked with a loan deal for Lazio forward Lisandro Lopez if that last minute deal for Damiao doesn’t come together over the course of the day.
- Celtic have rejected a third bid from Norwich City for key striker Gary Hooper. There is still time for Norwich to lodge a fourth bid but Celtic seem adamant the move won’t happen any time soon.
- Aston Villa claim to be close to a deal for Yacouba Sylla from French club Clermont Foot. The BBC has suggested Villa have had a £2 million fee accepted leaving both parties open to discuss personal terms and rush through a medical.
- Everton remain linked with £10 million target Alvaro Negredo from Sevilla. Everton have started initial talks for the striker but it’s unclear whether they have enough time to complete a deal.
- QPR have confirmed the signing of Christopher Samba from Russian club Anzhi in a deal thought to be worth around £12 million.
- Norwich City have confirmed the signing of Luciano Becchio from Leeds United with Steve Morison moving the other way.
- Fulham have confirmed the loan signing of AC Milan midfielder Urby Emanuelson on loan until the end of the season.
- Wigan Athletic have completed the loan signing of former player Paul Scharner from Hamburg until the end of the season.
image: © nicksarebi