Tottenham Hotspur, Sunderland, Manchester City and QPR all feature.
Here is all of the latest news you need to know about…
- Sunderland and Swansea City have agreed a £5 million deal for striker Danny Graham. Graham is on his way to the North East as you read this to discuss personal terms and have a medical at the club.
- OFF: Edinson Cavani will not be joining Manchester City until at least the summer. The Napoli front man has confirmed he’s happy where he is amidst reports that City were preparing a last minute £54 million mega bid.
- OFF: Andros Townsend will not be joining Queens Park Rangers on loan for the rest of the season. Sky Sports has revealed Townsend was called on his way to QPR’s training ground to be informed the deal was off.
- Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes has used his Twitter account to confirm that he’s on the way to Germany to complete a transfer to Hoffenheim.
- Real Madrid’s Brazilian superstar Kaka will not be moving to the Premier League. The BBC is sensationally reporting that he is on the verge of a loan move to Deportivo La Coruna until the end of the season.
- Highly rated Barnsley full back John Stones has been given permission to start talks with Wigan Athletic. Stones has been linked with a move to Roberto Martinez’s club throughout January.
- Middlesbrough are set to hand Kieron Dyer a career lifeline with Sky sources suggesting the club are close to finalising a deal for the injury prone winger.
- QPR have allowed Alejandro Faurlin to sign for Palermo on loan until the end of the season.
In the pipeline
- Paris Saint-Germain will hold a press conference this afternoon at 4pm where they are expected to announce the signing of former Manchester United and Real Madrid great, David Beckham.
- Leandro Damiao’s deal with Spurs is still possible with Internacional confirming they are open to a move if swift negotiations can take place.
- Paul Robinson is being tipped for a late move to West Ham United from Blackburn Rovers with Stephen Henderson to be used in a part exchange deal.
- Christopher Samba’s move back to English football with QPR is yet to be officially confirmed despite him passing a medical at the London club.
- Luciano Becchio has passed a medical at Norwich City but neither Norwich or Leeds are yet to officially confirm the deal.
- Everton are 6/4 betting favourites to complete the signing of Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo later today.
- Newcastle United are set to release a minimum of five players to loan deals this afternoon including Xisco and Sammy Ameobi.
- Mario Balotelli completed a move from Manchester City to AC Milan claiming he ‘ran to Milan’.
- Paul Scharner completed a move back to his old club Wigan Athletic.
- Middlesbrough agreed a fee for Danny Graham with Swansea City but Graham rejected the deal.
image: © nasmac