Here are the big updates you need to know...
- DONE DEAL: Wigan have re-signed former player Paul Scharner from Hamburg.
- Danny Graham's representatives have ruled out a move to Championship side Middlesbrough. The Teesiders had a £5 million bid accepted by Swansea, but the striker wants to remain in the Premier League.
- Victor Wanyama has ruled out leaving Celtic for either Manchester United or Arsenal saying he wants to remain in Glasgow for now.
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp, interviewed through a car window, has confirmed his interest in Spurs midfielder David Bentley, but stated he does not want to lose Jamie Mackie who has been linked with a move to Norwich.
- Reports in France claim West Ham are to loan Alou Diarra to Rennes for the remainder of the season.
- Sky Sports confirm that Stoke City are interested in signing Jack Butland, but the goalkeeper is presently at training with Birmingham.
In the pipeline
- Mario Balotelli is at AC Milan's training ground and will be unveiled later today.
- Tottenham are interested in Ligue One strikers Lisandro Lopez and Bafetimbi Gomis.
- The Mail report David Beckham could yet sign for PSG. As a free agent he has more time to complete a move.
- Fulham are negotiating with French side Valenciennes about a £2 million move for defender Nicolas Ismat-Mirin.
- Christopher Samba is expected to complete a move to QPR after passing his medical last night.
image: © wonker