The Independent is reporting that Manchester United have taken Jeffrey Schlupp on loan from Leicester City.
Who is he? What do you need to know about him?
Look no further - It's all here...
1) Jeffrey Schlupp is a versatile player who is just 20-years-old who can play as a winger or at left-back.
2) He is Ghanaian and already has one international cap to his name. He also is half-German, being born in Hamburg, and requires no work permit.
3) Schlupp's agent is none other than former Leeds United legend Tony Yeboah. Yes this Tony Yeboah...
4) He was handed his Leicester debut by Sven Goran Eriksson in 2011 at just 18-years-old. He has played nine games for Leicester this season, and scored six times in 26 games for the Foxes in 2011/12, which included a League Cup hat-trick against Rotherham.
5) Before that he spent time on loan with Brentford where he scored six goals in nine games. Unfortunately he was also responsible for a miss compared to Ronny Rosenthal's notorious howler.
Check it out below, by skipping to 1:43 in the video.
Should United take a gamble on him? Have you seen him play?
image: © lefty1007