Seven facts about brand new Swansea City loan signing Roland Lamah from Osasuna.
Michael Laudrup has used his knowledge of the Spanish transfer market to sign Roland Lamah from Osasuna on an 18 month loan deal. Swansea can sign him permanently at any time if they wish.
1) Lamah is a 25-year-old winger who can play down either side of the pitch.
2) He has represented Belgium at four different levels; Under-19, Under-20, Under-21 and Senior level.
3) He was born in the Ivory Coast and has played football in four different countries in his career; Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Spain.
4) His longest period at any club came for Le Mans between 2008 and 2011 when he played 92 times scoring ten goals.
5) He has a less than flattering record at Osasuna of three goals in 45 games due to appearing predominantly as a sub.
6) He scored six goals in 12 goals for the Belgium Under-19 side between 2004 and 2006.
7) His shortest spell in any team came in 2010-2011 when he played only four times for the Le Mans B team.
Watch him tuck away a neat finish in the video below;
Is Lamah a good signing for Swansea? Tell us what you think.
image: © joncandy