10 facts about Liverpool's £15 million transfer target Moussa Sow.
Brendan Rodgers is reportedly casting his net far and wide in the pursuit of another top class striker to complete his quartet at Anfield.
Moussa Sow has been linked with the club, with some Turkish news sources even suggesting that Liverpool have made a £15 million bid for the Fenerbahce striker.
Here are some facts about him.
1) He is 26-years-old, was born in Mantes, France and is roughly five feet eleven inches tall.
2) The first club Sow ever played for was FC Mantes, who he joined as a raw 13-year-old teenager.
3) He has played for six different club sides so far in his youth and senior careers.
4) Sow made his debut in senior French football during 2006 for Stade Rennes where he spent four years before leaving in 2010.
5) He is one of the most prolific strikers around Europe this season with a 1:2 ratio; 14 goals in 28 matches.
6) Sow is one of the few players in history to have represented two different countries; France and Senegal.
7) He scored two goals combined for the French Under-19 and French Under-21 teams and has six goals in 21 appearances for Senegal.
8) Sow was sold to Fenerbahce by Lille in summer 2012 for a fee of around £10 million, the most he has ever been traded for.
9) His most prolific season as a front man came for Lille in the 2010-2011 season. He made 51 appearances in all competitions and scored 26 goals.
10) He holds five honours as a player; 2005 Under-19 European Championship with France, the French league title and the French Cup with Lille in 2010-2011, the Turkish Cup with Fenerbahce 2011-2012 and a French player award 2011.
Would he be a good signing for Liverpool?
image: © Vincent Teeuwen