Fulham have been linked with a move for Romanian international Banel Nicolita. Here are five facts about him.
Saint-Etienne winger Banel Nicolita has confirmed his interest in a move to the Premier League with Fulham the front runners for his signature. He is a 27-year-old who can play as a right sided winger or a right full back.
1) He has represented Romania at two different levels; Under-21 and Senior Level. He played 12 times for the Under-21s scoring two goals and has 34 caps for the senior side with one goal.
2) He has played over 100 times for just one club; Steaua Bucuresti where had made a total of 188 appearances with 23 goals between 2005 and 2011.
3) He made his debut in a top flight divisional match at the age of 19-years-old for Politehnica Timisoara in Divizia A.
4) He is one of six brothers with one of his brothers also playing professional football for CF Brailia in the Romanian second division.
5) He has won just four honours as a player, all coming during his time at Steaua Bucuresti where he won the league twice, the Romanian Cup once and the Romanian Super Cup once.
Would this be a good signing for Fulham or any Premier League side?
image: © Tom Cuppens