Chelsea have been strongly linked with signing Brazilian attacker Taison. What do you need to know about him?
Chelsea were always going to be big movers in the transfer window, and have been busy early - selling Daniel Sturridge and opening talks with Demba Ba.
Another player they are looking at bringing in is Taison - who this week confirmed he has visited Stamford Bridge in the past month and spoken to Roman Abramovich.
While Sky Sports report his side Metalist will try to resist any move, the player is certainly one to watch this January.
Here are 10 facts about him so you can familiarise yourself with his credentials...
1) Taison is 24-years-old and plays for Metalist Kharkiv in Ukraine.
2) He began his career at Internacional, before leaving for Ukraine in 2010.
3) Among his former teammates at the club were Tottenham star Sandro, and Chelsea's Oscar, who was just starting out - And Taison has said he would be keen to play alongside his compatriot at Chelsea.
4) Taison is an attacking midfielder whose best position is on the left wing, however his versatility means he can also operate effectively from the right or up front as an out and out striker.
5) His contract runs through until 2015 and he is rated at around £10 million.
6) So far this season in 20 games he has scored four times and provided six assists, which works out as contributing a goal every other game.
7) Last season was one of his most productive to date, scoring seven goals and providing 11 assists, in 36 games, which again is at a rate of a goal for his team at a one in two ratio.
8) Taison already counts Torres as his teammate, that is Juan Torres an Argentine defensive midfielder who plays for Metalist who was part of the same youth team as Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero.
9) Taison's performances have helped Metalist reach the last 32 of this season's Europa League, where if he remains then he will play against Newcastle United in February in the knockout rounds.
10) A sensational volleyed goal by Taison scored in the group stages has been compared to the iconic strike by Marco van Basten at Euro '88. Watch it for yourself below.
Would Taison be a good signing for Chelsea?