The latest round of transfer rumours have linked Spurs with signing a player dubbed the 'Dutch Xavi'. The Mirror claims Spurs could secure his signature in January for as little as £5 million.
Here are five facts about him...
1) Jordy Clasie is 21 and plays for Feyenoord, he is a regular in the centre of their midfield, preferring to play deep.
2) He has recently won his first international caps, and started Holland's 4-1 World Cup Qualifying win over Hungary.
3) He has been described by his coach Ronald Koeman as a 'crazy Feyenoord fan' having been at the club since the age of nine, and he has a contract with them until 2015.
4) His skilful and quick range of passing has seen him dubbed the 'Dutch Xavi', but it is also to do with his diminutive size; He is just 5ft 7.
5) In his short career so far in the Eredivisie, he has five goals to his name and 13 assists.
Watch him in action below...
Would he be a good signing for Spurs?
image: © stefanoost