Move over Emmanuel Adebayor, Jermain Defoe may have another competitor for the Tottenham striker's role.
Here are five facts about Jonathan Obika...
1) Obika is 22, and like fellow youngster Ryan Mason he was born in Enfield, just a short distance from White Hart Lane.
2) He has spent most of his young career out on loan, with five different clubs, with two spells at Yeovil Town, Millwall, Crystal Palace, Swindon and Peterborough.
3) He featured for Tottenham against Carlisle last week as a subsitute, his first chances since two UEFA Cup appeances back in 2008.
4) Don't expect him to be pulling out of any 50/50s, his cousin is pop singer Lemar, who is also a Tottenham fans.
5) Obika is an England youth international, playing with both the under-19s and under-20s, but is also eligible to play for Nigeria.
He has an eye for the spectacular too, check this goal out...
Can Obika make the grade at Spurs?
image: © StartAgain