Here's a note of 15 common causes of anger at the office.
1. Bad management (practices and behaviour)
2. Unjust treatment (often around feelings that another employee is doing the same job and getting more money)
3. Lack of career opportunities
4. Not being appreciated or commended for good work.
5. Excessive workloads
6. IT problems
7. Bureaucracy - unnecessary rules and regulations
8. Incompetence of work colleagues
9. Personal hygiene of co-workers
10. Line managers on a power trip
11. Favoritism of one employee over another
12. Unpaid overtime
13. Colleagues who keep sneaking out of the office to have cigarette breaks
14. Colleagues not being more careful / considerate when they use the office toilets