We're on the hunt for the 2010 financial markets Boss of the Year, and Credit Suisse CEO Brady Dougan has got to be in with a strong shot at winning, bearing in mind he has hardly put a foot wrong over the last 18 months.
But does Dougan get your vote for Boss of the Year ?
If so, press on the link immediately below:
And here's a note of the current Top 20 (at close of play Monday)
1. Oswald Gruebel, CEO - UBS
2. Bob Diamond, President - Barclays Bank
3. Brady Dougan, CEO - Credit Suisse
4. Richard Handler, CEO - Jefferies & Co
5. Vikram Pandit. CEO - Citi
6. Brian Moynihan, CEO - Bank of America
7. John Mack, Chairman - Morgan Stanley
8. Lloyd Blankfein, CEO - Goldman Sachs
9. Ken Lewis, former CEO, Bank of America
10. Larry Fink, CEO, BlackRock
11. Kenichi Watanabe, CEO, Nomura Holdings
12. Martin Blessing, CEO, Commerzbank
13. Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO, JPMorgan Chase
14. Baudouin Prot, CEO, BNP Paribas
15. Peter Clarke, CEO, Man Group
16. Bob Kelly, Chairman & CEO, Bank of New York
17. Frederic Oudea, CEO, Societe Generale
18. Josef Ackermann, CEO, Deutsche Bank
19. Stephen Green, Chairman, HSBC
20. James Gorman, CEO, Morgan Stanley
One person, one vote this round. The voting this round concludes as at the close of business Friday, 21st May, 2010. The voting is subject to a weighting system.
Please note that by taking place in this poll, you agree to sign-up to receive our free daily e-mail alerts. There is a 'no more' button at the foot of each e-mail, and you will therefore be able to unsubscribe at any time. Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose, nor will it be released to any third-party.